Harris CapRock’s long-range wireless solution, OnePath Radio, is designed to support cruise ships, rigs and maritime vessels with a new mode of connectivity as they are near the shore or in port. Oftentimes, as these assets approach the shore, regulations and obstructions may prevent a VSAT connection. OnePath Radio’s high-throughput, low-latency design can augment satellite communication to provide an improved link and overcome these challenges.
OnePath Radio is an integrated set of hardware and software and consists of a radio and an antenna. It can support point-to-point and point-to-multi-point connections. OnePath Radio can be deployed as a turnkey solution or as a managed recurring service.
- Data rates of greater than 400 Mbps
- Reaches distances of 160 km or more
- Embedded or external device encryption for security
- Web-based user interface for configuration and monitoring
- Multiple links can be bonded for additional coverage
- Lightweight, rugged and easy to deploy
- Superior throughput performance and spectrum efficiency
- Extremely low latency supports high bandwidth applications
If you’re interested in getting more information on Harris CapRock’s OnePath Radio for your business, click here for a detailed pdf, or please contact us at HCinfo@harris.com with “OnePath Radio” in the subject line and we will get back to you soon.
OnePath Radio for Oil & Gas
OnePath Radio for Cruise
- Global VSAT Form Receives Prestigious Awards While Harris CapRock Cybersecurity Compliance Grows December 16, 2016 Harris CapRock
- Harris CapRock Employee Goes the Extra Mile, Nominated for Elgin/Franklin Gold Award December 1, 2016 Harris CapRock